Back With Care™ is a virtual assessment tool that allows employers or organizations to screen their employees for COVID-19 risk before returning to in-person work.
If you are an employee or member of an organization that is using Buoy's Back With Care™ assessment you are in the right place!
To login or sign up, you will need to use the individualized URL or QR code that was supplied by your employer. To locate these, check the email that was sent inviting you to use Back With Care™. When you pull up the Back With Care™ website that is connected to your organization, check that you see both your organization’s logo and Buoy’s logo in the upper left hand corner.
In the gray [LOGO] box below, you should see your employer’s logo.
If you are unable to find the individualized URL associated with your company, no problem! Simply reach out to our support team through the chat box located in the lower right hand corner of this page, we will get you the correct link in no time!
- Now that you are ready for in-person work, navigate to your employer’s Back With Care™ webpage
- You will be met with a login screen.
Click or tap the blue Log in/Sign up button
Click or tap the Sign Up button
Enter your work email address (if you don't have a work email address, you can use your personal email)
Enter a password of your choice
Click or tap the blue Sign Up button at the bottom of the screen
- Once you have an account and password created, you will be asked to verify your email address. Buoy will send you a confirmation email where you will need to click “Verify my account”. This process is only needed the first time you use Back With Care.
- Once you have an account created and verified, you will be able to click “Start new assessment”.
- The first time you complete an assessment you will need to confirm your consent to send your response to your employer. After confirming, you can begin the assessment.
- Each day that you intend to report for in-person work, you will be asked to answer a series of questions related to COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors. (This should only take a minute or two.)
- Based on your answers and your employer’s requirements, Buoy will let you know if you’re ready for in-person work.
- If you are approved for in-person work, you’ll be given a pass to show your employer.
- If you're advised to stay home, Buoy will provide additional support resources that may be helpful, such as direction to virtual medical care providers.
Buoy’s Back With Care™ is meant to keep employees safe as they return to work. This means providing everyone with the information they need to make the right decisions for themselves and the workplace as a whole.
Still have questions? Try these next reads:
If this wasn’t what you were looking for, chat with one of our crew members by clicking the icon in the lower-right of your screen. We currently offer live support from 7a - 5p ET, but feel free to drop us a message any time, and we’ll reply as soon as we can!