If you’ve already created a Buoy account, you can reset your password by following the steps below:
- Navigate to the Back With Care URL specific to your company and work location.
- Click or tap the blue Log in/Sign up button
- Click or tap the Don't remember your password? link
- Enter the email address that you used to create your account
- Click or tap the Send Email button
Once you've completed the steps above, you should receive an email with a link to reset your password. If you have an account, you should receive this email immediately.
If you don’t receive an email, it's possible that the email may have been routed to your spam or junk folder (check there if you don't see it in your inbox!). It's also possible that an account hasn't been created yet for that email address. You can create an account by clicking or tapping on the Sign up option on the login screen.
This article may be helpful to read next: How do I sign up or create an account for Back With Care™?
If you need further assistance, chat with one of our crew members by clicking the icon in the lower-right of your screen. We currently offer live support from 7a - 5p ET, but feel free to drop us a message any time, and we’ll reply as soon as we can!