Buoy is mobile friendly and available on any internet-connected device via web browser. There is no app to download, but we do offer a “Progressive Web App” (PWA) that mimics an app experience and allows you to save Buoy to your phone's home screen for easy access.
Apple Devices (iPhone or iPad):
- In the Safari browser, open the link to Buoy provided by your employer
- Tap the "Share" icon in the center of the bottom navigation bar (see the first screen in the visual below).
- Tap "Add to Home Screen"
- Tap the "Add" button in the upper-right corner of the screen, to complete the process
- You'll then see a "Buoy" tile appear on your device's home screen!
- In either Chrome or the Samsung browser, open the link to Buoy provided by your employer
- Select the three horizontal dots to the right of the chrome navigation bar to open the browser's menu
- Select "Add to home screen"
- When a new window appears, select "Add" and then "Add Automatically"
If you need further assistance, chat with one of our crew members by clicking the icon in the lower-right of your screen. We currently offer live support from 7a - 5p ET, but feel free to drop us a message any time, and we’ll reply as soon as we can!